NOW, A MOMENT OF DIVINE PERFECTION
July 18, 2021
The inner knowing of yourself and how you walk along the path you have given yourself is your relationship with the Universe. Consequence is a human experience. This is how you perceive the Truth between the lies of the collective consciousness of the human experience.
Let’s set the stage with a few thoughts:
- You are never alone. It is impossible to be disconnected from the Universal Constant. For without the connection, you cannot exist. If you practice to expand your awareness, you will perceive the connection to All Things.
- All moments are witness and known. That which creates ALL Things, knows ALL Things and witnesses All Things. There are no secrets, even yours. So stop trying to hide what you conceive as wrong in the eyes of human consciousness. Rather, look to your knowing and express who you truly are to the world. Don’t become the fragile flower that wilts in the sun. Be the bloom that expresses all the beauty of its uniqueness.
- The inner knowing is the connection between the physical understanding of yourself and the spiritual truth of yourself. The path you travel is the unfoldment and discovery of the Truth. Experience, Discovery and Understanding are your purpose. The more you explore the greater you become. The moments you witness, move you past the human experience and open the spiritual path of Truth.
- Human beings are not right nor wrong, they just “ARE”. This is their moment (not yours). Everyone is unique and searching for something that is calling to them from deep inside. Many do not understand and cling for what is in-front of them, instead of what is inside of them. This is part of the discovery, the lessons you must learn to move forward. These lessons can be perceived as good, bad or indifferent. Your perception is based upon your experience and understanding of the Truth. Your relationship with the Constant, many refer to as GOD or the Universal Consciousness. Each moment is designed specifically for you, right down to the tiniest nuance. This is why it is so important to live in the moment and feel the Constant flow through you. All the mediocrity and propaganda in the world are lies of confusion. They are the nonsensical words of control designed to keep you bound to the tangible. They are fleeting at best and cycle through the years like yesterday’s fashion.
- The experience you need, will bring other threads into the moment. Spiritual beings seeking the same or similar experiences. The event is woven seamlessly together as each individual plays their part. The event is designed and driven by choice. This is the relationship between you and the Universal Constant, every moment happens to you by you and the power of the Constant. You agreed to this…so embrace it and learn from it. However, you are not just one moment. You are a thread of a myriad moments woven together to form a larger picture of experience, expression and unfolding. Your understanding is how you express those moments either consciously or unconsciously. There are no mistakes, just perfect moments to help you discover yourself and understand the greater consciousness beyond the human experience. One last note, your path is your path, designed for you. Fear, worry and anxiety will not change the outcome. So let the baggage go and weave the thread. You will always be in the perfect place at the perfect moment for your thread to weave the image. Embrace it, experience it, accept it and grasp was has been given. Obviously, the choice is yours.
- Stop buying into the mediocrity of what the human collective says will make you happy or need to be, this may or may not be you. All you need, is to realize the truth…what you have, is all you need to be happy. No one knows you better than you. Remember, the knowing (your inner-self), is connected to the Omniscient Universal Constant, the Words of All Truth. This is why it is so important to commune with the quiet that resides within yourself, so can always trust yourself and know the correct path to follow.
- Hell was not created by GOD to punish the wicked. The Universal Consciousness is about Love, Forgiveness, Acceptance and Unique Expression, not Judgment, Vengeance, Control and Submission. Ah but…human qualities, human thinking, now that is a formulation for Hell. Let’s take another approach beyond the limited thinking of human thought. If the Universal Spirit that created All Things and knows All Things, was truly angry with you or a group of your peers, it could just sever your thread and poof, you do not exist. You would be just energy without expression. Hell is a controlling thought for a physical world. Limited in physical and emotional pain, not really the flow of Omnipotence. This tactic is driven by fear. Fear can only exist if you embrace it, allow it and accept it. It can only exist within you by you. If you understand the Truth, then there is no room in your wheelhouse for fear. You are a golden thread of Divine Expression powered by ALL THAT IS. Your limitation is your understanding and your belief of that understanding.
- You cannot die, for that is impossible. Rather, you disrupt the connection to the physical illusion that you present to the world. Once you have had a few “Out of Body Experiences”, you realize death is transitional, it is not an ending to the story, but the continuation to the next chapter in your novel. In addition, you realize that no one really leaves, they are just vibrating at a different dimensional frequency that your present awareness is not trained to perceive. If the concept of death scares you, then start researching Out of Body Experiences. The Universal Constant is straight forward. Ask and it will show you great and marvelous things. Truly seek and you will find, listen to the stillness and you will hear the words without sound. This is the way to the Truth.
- You are in the Knowing when you speak without thought and serve without consequence. This is your true self. This is the moment you surpass the human collective and express the Divine Objective. This is being in the “NOW”.
Take each moment of each breath and embrace what has been given to you. Allow the Inner Knowing to flow outside and bloom in all its beauty. You are a Unique Thread of All Things, an Expression that is only limited by your understanding and belief.